- Split fresh peppers, remove seeds and stems, wash thoroughly (keep hands away from your eyes when handling hot peppers! - wear gloves if possible).
- Purée in a food processor or blender until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Heat saucepan, add oil, sauté garlic and onion 3minutes.
- Add pepper and dilute with hot water until desired degree of hotness is reached.
- Thicken like a gravy with the flour, mixing to a smooth paste with cold water.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.