- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in medium non-stick skillet.
- Add chili paste and sauté over medium-high heat, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar.
- Gradually stir in beef broth to thin mixture while sauteing.
- Remove from heat and cool (consistency will be like thin cooked cereal).
- Combine soybean paste, miso and mirin in bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in nonstick skillet and add brown and green onions.
- Sauté 1 minute.
- Add chili paste mixture and bean paste mixture.
- Saute 5 minutes while adding 1 tablespoon sesame oil to thin.
- Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with foil.
- Heat 1 inch water in saucepan large enough to hold bowl or stockpot with steamer insert.
- Place covered bowl inside pot and steam, covered, 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.