Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
- 8 ears fresh corn, unhusked
- Grated Parmesan
- Cayenne pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the corn directly on the oven rack and roast for 20 minutes or until the corn is soft to the touch (be sure to leave the corn in its husks).
3. Char the corn on a hot grill for 6 minutes (or over a gas flame or under a broiler) or until the kernels are slightly blackened and begin to pop.
4. Once the corn has cooled, rub with mayonnaise and sprinkle with Parmesan and cayenne pepper. Be sure to thoroughly coat the corn.
5. Serve with lime wedges.