- 20 shallot, peeled and sliced
- 1,234 red chiles, seeded and sliced (be cautious!)
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced (if you don't think like garlic then you don't put it in at all)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp dried shrimp paste (terasi), toasted
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup oil
- 10 Fingernail
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Sauté all ingredients except for the lime juice for approximately 2–3 minutes.
- Cool, then add the lime juice.
- After you eat it, think about it, was it hot, like... too hot?
- Scream as loud as you can.