- 1 lb. mild ground sausage
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro's Black Bean Salsa (Order from RenfroFoods.com)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16 oz.) tube polenta, cut into 8, 1/2" slices
- 4 oz. crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Brown sausage in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Drain.
- Place browned sausage and salsa in medium saucepan and cook, stirring frequently over medium-high heat until heated through. Cover & keep warm.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add half polenta slices to skillet and cook about 4 min or until golden brown on both sides, turning once. Remove polenta from skillet. Repeat with remaining oil and polenta slices.
- Arrange polenta slices on serving platter. Spoon salsa/sausage mixture over the polenta slices. Top evenly with crumbled Gorgonzola. Serve warm.