Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: About 4
This is a hot salsa that goes great on hamburgers, chips, bread and many other things.
- Cilantro is a very strong, pungent flavor to most, so its use is optional in this recipe.
- Removing all the seeds to every pepper can leave this salsa tasteless, I'd advise only removing the Serrano seeds as they are the hottest of the two.
- 3-5 Tomatoes
- 2 Serrano's (Hot)
- 1-3 Jalapeno's (Medium heat)
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 pinch of Cilantro leaves (optional)
1. Cut or dice all Tomatoes and put into bowl.
2. Dice 1/4 of a red or sweet onion and add to same bowl.
3. Cut or dice Serrano peppers, remove seeds if needed, add into same bowl.
4. Copy step 3 with Jalapeno's.
5. Cut a pinch of Cilantro leaves, and them to the bowl. (Optional)
6. Salt it to your heart's desire.
7. Mix bowl for pico de gallo or blend for a sauce-like substance.